ADVERTISEMENT

THI TV: Zach Rice ISO | UNC Football Spring Game

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

Brought to you by...

Rogue Shop

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They own 2 farms in Oregon, and DGIY (their cannabis growing consulting company) consults and runs three more farms in Oregon and Wisconsin.

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

* On the health and wellness side, they sell Salves, lip balm, bath soak, hemp soap, CBD flower, CBD Hot Cocoa, CBD Seasoning, REAL cannabis t erped Tinctures/Oils.

* For Tar Heel Illustrated members, they can handle personal customized orders and will have a TarHeel10 member special of 10 % off all orders.

You guys need to do an ISO on Green too. To me, he looked every bit as good as Rice when he was in there. This OL is about to be vastly improved, IMO.

You guys need to do an ISO on Green too. To me, he looked every bit as good as Rice when he was in there. This OL is about to be vastly improved, IMO.

Rice is way ahead of him, but I was told the staff loves him and beleives thye got a steal. We had one camera on offense and one on defense, and since he was sick and did not practice Thursday, he wasn't on our dockett.

Last edited:
Rice is way ahad of him, but I was told the staff loves him and beleives thye got a steal. We had one camera on offense and one on defense, and since he was sick and did not practice Thursday, he wasn't on our dockett.
Des Evans lined up against Green a couple of times and he didn't come anywhere near the QB on those reps and neither did anybody else who lined up against him. Rice may be ahead of Green but I don't think the gap is as big as people think. I was very impressed. In fact, all the true freshmen impressed me. Sebastian Cheeks might be the best LB'er of the bunch when he gets some reps under his belt.

Reactions: andrew jones
Des Evans lined up against Green a couple of times and he didn't come anywhere near the QB on those reps and neither did anybody else who lined up against him. Rice may be ahead of Green but I don't think the gap is as big as people think. I was very impressed. In fact, all the true freshmen impressed me. Sebastian Cheeks might be the best LB'er of the bunch when he gets some reps under his belt.

Based one what I have been told, and how the reps are being distributed, Rice is well ahead of Green at this time, but they LOVE Green's potential and believe he will play well above his HS rankings.

Some of the things that have told them a lot about Tevyon is how he committed himself to getting in the right shape in order to get the offer; how he has maintained it while building his strength; his intelligence for the position; that he was not in awe when he arrived and came ready to get to work; and that his frame and athletic ability make him a potential star.

You are so right in picking up on all this. Staff thinks they got a steal in him.

Reactions: Heel_Razer
BTW, if there was a false start in that game, I missed it. How many games did we have last year with 4-5 false starts or some other procedure penalties? That alone, tells me the OL has already improved.

BTW, if there was a false start in that game, I missed it. How many games did we have last year with 4-5 false starts or some other procedure penalties? That alone, tells me the OL has already improved.

Mack was very pleased with the cut down on penalties on both sides of the ball, but particularly the OL. Nice pick up. It was fluid, which is a big step forward.

Reactions: Heel_Razer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT