ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

Yes, that's specific enough. Now I know why I'm a dork. Thanks. I'll try not to express confusion in a humorous way ever again.
image-106.png
Good on you to accept responsibility. Hash tag respeck.

Did the Department of Transportation just assume genders? Not a very inclusive sign.

"Do not touch your partner's private part while he/she/ce/co/cy/qui/sie/tey/they/xe/xie/yo/ze/ve is driving."

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
I guess that's a 'no-blowie' zone, created to ward off fender benders. I wonder how many such incidents caused them take that action.
I got a blowjob going down 95 once. I can confirm that it can cause you to lose your concentration while driving.

I got a blowjob going down 95 once. I can confirm that it can cause you to lose your concentration while driving.
and if it caused you to run into something, you could lose a lot more than that.

But then nothing is without risk. It's a risk/reward kind of thing. Reward is almost always going to win out when a little head is involved.

And speaking of involving a little head...not only have I gotten a beej that way, I've similarly rewarded a lady driver. She got a little head and I needed one. Har.

When you said 'going down', were you being punny?

Last edited:
Why not ask this here. Is it possible to post a pic from my photo album? If so how?

Your photo album on your phone? I don’t believe there is a way to directly upload it. I think you have to use photo bucket or something. I remember that’s the advice others have given when this question has been asked in the past. I don’t know how to do any of that. So good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT