ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

59bad476fb08020f9069764c10c5172a-1.jpg

This one took me a minute. I kept thinking, OK, she's cute, but I don't see the point of the picture being in this thread--other than it is random. Then I looked left. LOL.
ha ha yep. Cropping photos on your phone is so easy. Takes about 10 seconds.

I know this is profiling, but that looks like the kind of guy who would need a lifeline for that question. He would probably call his "black friend" that he met at his accounting firm.

I would need a lifeline for that question. Haven't listened to much music since the 80's and never cared for any rap.

here's a little feel-good kind of thing going into the weekend. The old guy's a WWII vet who used to play for Kansas, and he wanted to score one last TD...

Coolest thing I've seen in a while but God forgive me I was also thinking how hilarious it would have been if some overly pumped up dude in a white shirt had leveled him about a yard short of the goalline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heelicious
here's a little feel-good kind of thing going into the weekend. The old guy's a WWII vet who used to play for Kansas, and he wanted to score one last TD...

Coolest thing I've seen in a while but God forgive me I was also thinking how hilarious it would have been if some overly pumped up dude in a white shirt had leveled him about a yard short of the goalline.
looks like typical big 12 D

Some of the defenders are getting into the act pretty well. Rolling like they got mash blocked etc.

Has to be very cool for this guy. I think I’ve seen colleges do this for kids with disabilities or terminally ill, also.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluetoe
Some of the defenders are getting into the act pretty well. Rolling like they got mash blocked etc.

Has to be very cool for this guy. I think I’ve seen ollegws do this for kids with disabilities or terminally ill, also.
the look on the guy's face made my day, and I got that old warm fuzzy from the way the younger guys were participating. Great stuff.

Lol yea some Kansas st guy come outta nowhere and clothesline him

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT