ADVERTISEMENT

This day in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you leave like one square of toilet paper on the roll, with no replacement roll in the bathroom...

or, you leave, say, one - two ounces in the bottom of a jug of orange juice or milk in the fridge.

You try to use the accent of the country of what you're speaking of originates. You use an Italian accent when you name a specific pasta, for example. You're an American, dammit, speak it.

Reactions: bluetoe
You try to use the accent of the country of what you're speaking of originates. You use an Italian accent when you name a specific pasta, for example. You're an American, dammit, speak it.

It drives me nuts when newscasters do that when saying the name of a Latin American country and suddenly adopt an embellished Spanish accent.

I like to fart in elevators where I’m the only one in it and send it back down to the lobby for some poor bastard to walk into.

(Yes, I deserve a beating for this)
This is totally a timing issue. You do it to soon and someone is waiting to go in instantly knows who did it. Wait till the door opens, and all you do is crop dust the hallway. Looks weird if you hold the door up to allow proper venting time.

Cropdusting in a moving crowd of people is awful. I usually become quiet vocal when that happens

Last edited:
Wear a baseball cap backwards everywhere u go

Throw cig butts out car window

Give multiple orders at drive thru window

Pull up right next to me on the beach when theres a hundred yards empty beach in both directions. (Happened sunday)

Situate your cart and your fat ass just right to block the entire grocery aisle while you contemplate what tuna to buy totally oblivious to the fact other people want to get by

Give multiple orders at drive thru window

Good one.

Look, I get it, you're being nice and picking up lunch for someone else. Why the f*ck can't you put it all on one order and sort it out on your own time when you get back with your co-workers? You don't need to hold me up because you don't want to end up paying the 37 cents tax that your co-worker didn't want to reimburse you for.

Pull up right next to me on the beach when theres a hundred yards empty beach in both directions. (Happened sunday)

Another good one. Same applies for parking spaces. I often park far away because I never really mind having to walk a little bit. So I'll sometimes take the spot in the back of the lot with 30 empty spaces around. And here comes some douchebag pulling in the space right next to me. WTF? And yeah, on the beach is similar. All this beach and you had to sit so close I can smell you? What is wrong with people?

Another parking lot / parking ramp situation: the person in a car you get stuck behind in your car, where they see someone coming out of the store to get in their car to leave.... and they put their blinker on to take that person's lone parking spot (in 5+ minutes once the parked person coming out of the store finally gets in his car and leaves).... and the waiting person blocks the whole lane between parked cars and won't let you or anyone else behind him go around him.

I think some people bring double baby strollers to haul their food and crap around. Also while waiting for my dining reservation, a 3 year old walked out of the restroom , proceeded to walk out the front door to his parents 40 yards away who were drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT