ADVERTISEMENT

This day in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like internet articles, i have no clue which version of history to believe

Just like internet articles, i have no clue which version of history to believe

dont-believe-the-meme-1-e1598624712686.jpg

Reactions: Grayhead
In all seriousness, its hard to really put faith in anything you see or hear these days. You have to filter out so much, that usually nothing is left

60 million in 1967 was 1/3 of the population in America. That 1/3 number was the same as the 2020 number, which is even more impressive when you consider there weren't nearly as many options in 1967 on TV.

Any candidate who ran on the platform of moving Presidents Day to the day after the Super Bowl would have my vote immediately.

60 million in 1967 was 1/3 of the population in America. That 1/3 number was the same as the 2020 number, which is even more impressive when you consider there weren't nearly as many options in 1967 on TV.

Any candidate who ran on the platform of moving Presidents Day to the day after the Super Bowl would have my vote immediately.

We were living in ala with my grand parents who didn’t have a tv. My dad took me to downtown where some store had a tv in a display window showing the game. Stood there with several other people and watched the game. Lots of people including us were rooting for the packers cause Bart Starr went to bama.

Reactions: dadika13
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT