Saturday, Oct. 16 vs. Miami
BYE Oct 23
Saturday, Oct. 30 at Notre Dame
Saturday, Nov. 6 vs. Wake Forest
Thursday, Nov. 11 at Pitt
Saturday, Nov. 20 vs. Wofford
Friday, Nov. 26 at NC State

Reactions: Archer2
5 of the first 7 at home will help. No back to back road games. Bye after Miami to get ready for ND. Big-time week 1 game against VT will set the tone on the season.

Reactions: Archer2
It’s weird being better than every single team on the schedule
Try the women's soccer forum, it's kinda nice.

Actually, are we really going to be better than Notre? QB replacement is the key for them... Jack Coan is no Book or Howell, but he might be good.

Actually, are we really going to be better than Notre? QB replacement is the key for them... Jack Coan is no Book or Howell, but he might be good.

Coan is a limited athlete but can be a game manager for them who protects the ball. They lost a lot on both sides but they'll reload.

Tough call on ND. I think our offense is enough of an advantage to put us ahead on paper, but you could easily argue just the opposite.

Yeah, I'm very optimistic about next year. But Notre Dame is Notre Dame. They consistently bring in top 10 classes about every year. If we reach that game undefeated, I'll begin to feel we're getting there.

ND had 20 seniors in first 22, 1 junior and 1 soph. I am not sure how many of those can or will return but it is hard to see them being same caliber of team with that much attrition.

Read somewhere that Miami will have 16 days off before the matchup with us!!! Play on Thursday Sept

Now we will begin to see whether we can beat every team on that schedule by not beating ourselves like we did last season vs UVA and FSU.

Yep. This team can be really good but they are not good enough to be able to play bad football and still win consistently.

It’s weird being better than every single team on the schedule
With the exception of ND, I agree with this statement. They have recruited so well that they are just reloading every year at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT