ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger

so this is where my line of work applies...this is total bs, just sayin.

there are several reasons why this would happen and it’s because privacy and fault...fault can even be on the state or county...for instance; road issues, signage, hwy dept negligence.

having not witnessed the scene, i can’t begin to offer an opinion...what i can tell you, of the state and defense i have dealt with, they’d be suspicious.

the story is tiger was on his way to a photo opp, wrecked, seemingly conscious and responsive, even advised where he was hurt, tickets are given constantly in this area for drivers approaching 80mph, possibly not all impaired(i would like to know)...the sheriff is keeping this on the dl.

DefensiveBarrenGiraffe-small.gif

so this is where my line of work applies...this is total bs, just sayin.

there are several reasons why this would happen and it’s because privacy and fault...fault can even be on the state or county...for instance; road issues, signage, hwy dept negligence.

having not witnessed the scene, i can’t begin to offer an opinion...what i can tell you, of the state and defense i have dealt with, they’d be suspicious.

the story is tiger was on his way to a photo opp, wrecked, seemingly conscious and responsive, even advised where he was hurt, tickets are given constantly in this area for drivers approaching 80mph, possibly not all impaired(i would like to know)...the sheriff is keeping this on the dl.
The fix was in as soon as they announced they wouldn't ask for blood and urine.

According to reports, he was driving between 84-87 MPH...in a 45 MPH zone.

Wonder if there will be ANY charges filed? No I don't...I know there wont be any.

They had no reason to assume he was impaired? Even though he admitted he didnt remember driving and he got confused and pressed the gas instead of the brake?

Complete preferential treatment. And its obvious why.

They had no reason to assume he was impaired? Even though he admitted he didnt remember driving and he got confused and pressed the gas instead of the brake?

Complete preferential treatment. And its obvious why.

Yeah, he’s rich. That’s how it works.

Reactions: Heels Noir
This is a pretty good video with some interesting details

Motor Trend determined that he'd have to have pressed the wrong pedal for about four seconds to reach the speed he was going if starting at the speed limit.

No way he wasn't impaired in some way. You could tell something was going on in interviews before the crash. I'm guessing he's in rehab at some point this year. Although the accident might have scared him enough to stop without rehab.

No way he wasn't impaired in some way. You could tell something was going on in interviews before the crash. I'm guessing he's in rehab at some point this year. Although the accident might have scared him enough to stop without rehab.
Yeah the thing that makes the most sense is that he was on pain pills and nodded off while driving. As an unapologizing Tiger fan, I'm glad they didn't ask for toxicology but I'm so curious as to how much shit he was on.

I'm with you that I hope this is the wake up call. He almost died. I'd hope he's doing in-house rehab while he's recovering from all of these injuries (which I'm sure now has him on even more pain pills).

Yeah the thing that makes the most sense is that he was on pain pills and nodded off while driving. As an unapologizing Tiger fan, I'm glad they didn't ask for toxicology but I'm so curious as to how much shit he was on.

I'm with you that I hope this is the wake up call. He almost died. I'd hope he's doing in-house rehab while he's recovering from all of these injuries (which I'm sure now has him on even more pain pills).

I'm beginning to think that Tiger is so disturbed and depressed that I'm not sure he wants to live. I'm not saying he meant to kill himself in the accident but I'm saying that Tiger cannot handle getting old and not being invincible like he once was. Not being able to compete means there is nothing for Tiger, or I imagine that's how he sees it.

Reactions: Heelicious
I'm beginning to think that Tiger is so disturbed and depressed that I'm not sure he wants to live. I'm not saying he meant to kill himself in the accident but I'm saying that Tiger cannot handle getting old and not being invincible like he once was. Not being able to compete means there is nothing for Tiger, or I imagine that's how he sees it.
I'd agree with you but I think his kids are his reason now. From everyone around him, even ones that aren't Tiger dick riders, they say he is a really good Dad ever since he was banging every waitress in Florida in 2009.

That one tournament he did with his son you could see that guy was genuinely happy watching his kid kick ass. I think that's where he's at right now.

I'm with you though on when legends get old, they all get super cranky on the good side to super depressed on the bad side.

Motor Trend determined that he'd have to have pressed the wrong pedal for about four seconds to reach the speed he was going if starting at the speed limit.

I just read the SUV was a loaner. It isn't super common, but there are a few odd-ball occasions where people get confused in a new vehicle and stomp the wrong pedal (hitting gas instead of brake), then stomp even harder on the gas when that wrong pedal is oddly not braking.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
I just read the SUV was a loaner. It isn't super common, but there are a few odd-ball occasions where people get confused in a new vehicle and stomp the wrong pedal (hitting gas instead of brake), then stomp even harder on the gas when that wrong pedal is oddly not braking.
Oh, the black box also said 99% accelerator 0% brake pedal.

I think having a car with a clutch, I'm much more likely (and have) to mash the brake pedal trying to shift an automatic than mash the gas trying to brake a car. You never know, though.

Reactions: bobcrane14
mrw-a-friend-of-mine-is-wrong-about-a-fact-that-she-told-me-but-i-dont-want-to-tell-her--55526.gif

Who is that? Asking for a friend.
I wish I could tell you. I found this years ago and wanted to know the same thing, and I finally found out. She is known, but I have long since forgotten who and for what.

It is one of my favorite gifs but it's been very hard to find for some reason.

@dadika13 try Cheryl Cole, pretty sure that's her.

Last edited:
I am guessing this is very accurate. I wondered the same thing - but like you said - he likely wasn't trying to end it all. There are much more foolproof, successful, less painful ways to take one's life if that is the intention.

I am guessing he was on a lot of pain meds, and maybe depression meds too - which I'm guessing can really mess with one's moods, coherence, mind - depending on the person.

I also agree that he is all about golf. I know he has family and has potential still for big business, endorsements, golf gear, etc - but I guess golf is what he is most passionate about - by a wide margin. Once competitive golf can no longer be a thing for him - maybe he suffers severe, super-deep depression and emptiness - doesn't know what to do with his time or his energy / passion.

I think most highly competitive, intense passionate dominant athletes, always in the limelight, especially if you are a top 3 known athlete worldwide - and top 10 person - its really very hard to just lose that or turn it off or transition to something else to occupy your time and interest and passion in life.

The car didn't look too bad.. Obviously totalled, but looks like it crumpled to protect the driver. I saw a photo of Tiger today. He looks fine except for a walking boot. The Kentucky basketball player who died was driving a similar car that also didn't look too awful. Crawford, I believe. I think I read that Crawford was not wearing his seat belt

The car didn't look too bad.. Obviously totalled, but looks like it crumpled to protect the driver. I saw a photo of Tiger today. He looks fine except for a walking boot. The Kentucky basketball player who died was driving a similar car that also didn't look too awful. Crawford, I believe. I think I read that Crawford was not wearing his seat belt
Actually Terrance Clarke

Reactions: bobcrane14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT