ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Boston

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
pick 6 returned 84 yards today. not that I saw it I'm caught up in the Dish/WRAL/Fox50 BS. Maybe it is the coaching with our DB's.

Since the Panthers went with some younger players recently (including Boston) , their defense has played a lot better and has helped them get on a winning streak at the right time.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
pick 6 returned 84 yards today. not that I saw it I'm caught up in the Dish/WRAL/Fox50 BS. Maybe it is the coaching with our DB's.
If we had the Panthers D line our DBs would be amazing.

Let me guess, after the pick six, he was beaten for a long TD, had an unsportsmanlike penalty and had to leave the game after beating his chest too hard after a tackle?

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Let me guess, after the pick six, he was beaten for a long TD, had an unsportsmanlike penalty and had to leave the game after beating his chest too hard after a tackle?
No, but that was thanks to the Panthers D-Line constantly harassing Matty Ice and sacking him 6 times. Boston was never really put in a position to get burned since Ryan never had enough time to set up and throw deep.

However, ol' Tre did do one of those unnecessary flips when he reached the end zone. One of these days somebody is going to land wrong and hurt themselves real bad doing that.

This post was edited on 12/29 2:26 PM by TarHeelMark

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
roll.r191677.gif
Exactly!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT