ADVERTISEMENT

Trubisky to Steelers

WhatTheHeel?

All-American
Mar 31, 2002
As a lifelong Steelers fan and UNC fan, I'm happy to see Trubisky joining the team. I know he's not had a stellar NFL career, but I would love to see Tomlin and company develop him into a solid NFL QB because he seems to be a genuinely good guy... I don't think they have a high enough draft pick to draft a QB over him, so we'll see if he can beat Mason Rudolph for the starting position.

He's going to do BIG things in Pittsburgh. He gets to be Coached by a HALL OF FAME Coach in Mike Tomlin. Matt Nagy in Chicago NEVER used Mitch's God given abilities. He tried to fit Mitch into a antiquated offensive system there and Mitch did a pretty good job with the supreme lack of coaching he got.

He's going to do BIG things in Pittsburgh. He gets to be Coached by a HALL OF FAME Coach in Mike Tomlin. Matt Nagy in Chicago NEVER used Mitch's God given abilities. He tried to fit Mitch into a antiquated offensive system there and Mitch did a pretty good job with the supreme lack of coaching he got.

I'm not a big NFL guy so I don't know the schemes very well, but I do think Mitch can excel in the right system.

Reactions: Bruce Young
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT