ADVERTISEMENT

Trubisky's fumble vs ncsu

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
Did anybody see it?

espn broadcast didn't show a large chunk of the ncsu gm due to technical difficulties. NCSU had the trick pass on their first drive 7. Boxscore shows we fielded the ensuing kickoff, then Trubisky fumbled on our first play, recovered by Chubb. But none of this was televised.

Anybody recall what happened? Was he pressured or hit, or was it a bad hand-off or what?

Just curious, can't recall.

sorry all, i've just been thinking about our gm with them this yr, and wondering WTF happened last yr.

I recall them getting tons of great pressure with just 4 DL. And them running the ball up the middle and off tackle way too easily.

That fake hb pass going for the TD... Corey Bell being dragged for 20 yards.

Gotta credit their run game and defensive pressure, but sounds like they got more breaks.

I think they only graduated one OL and return that whole DL. If I had to bet, i'd pencil a loss, but I think it could be close.

Were we really offsides vs clemson in the acc champs? ;-)
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. What I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop talking about horrible UNC football moments, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Gotta credit their run game and defensive pressure, but sounds like they got more breaks.
Even after going up 35-7 in the 1st quarter two years ago, Doreen stuck to the same basic game plan. Run, run, run, be opportunistic in the passing game, and run some more. They got close enough to make it interesting in the end. Last year was more of the same although the roles were reversed with us falling into a 3 TD hole early.

Our defensive line has to be better this season. We have to be able to stop methodical ground games like theirs. Otherwise, with an inexperienced offense, it's going to be a very long season.

Corey Bell being dragged for 20 yards.
Of all the things you've made me not want to relive, this is your most egregious one in this thread IMO. CB was involved in a lot of plays last year I would like to forget. His roughing the punter was the sole reason FSU completed that comeback on us last year. Our defense was never the same for the rest of that game after his dumbass penalty. Still makes me mad to this day and that's a game we WON

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. What I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop talking about horrible UNC football moments, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT