ADVERTISEMENT

uk going down to Richmond...

UK looks terrible! Position less street ball basketball does not work! No fans really takes away home court advantage and momentum etc...It’s really gonna hurts Dook at HIS

Still had the home cooking from the refs though. They tried as hard as they could in that 2nd half, Richmond couldn’t touch ‘em. “Ball don’t lie” won out in the end.

How do you out-rebound the other team by 23 and still lose by 12?

Obviously you can, because they did. But that's hard to fathom.

Tempting to look at their 3-pt shooting - 0 for 10 - but Richmond shot only 28% from deep.

Turnovers and cold across the board. Brutal.

Kensucky will have some games like this but they will be fine Cal Shaddy’s teams usually improve throughout the year unlike the rat lord’s teams. By the way Boston is a hell of a talent.

Everyone else gonna get a taste of medicine that we used to be prescribed to hand out. I miss those days already. My how the times change. Oh well

With no fans in the stands you will see at lot of upsets. There will be no such thing as a home court advantage.

Reactions: keysersosay#1
Duke was on the ropes, uk has gone down, and va has gone down, and it’s not even been a full week yet. As someone said earlier, I expect to see more of this this year. First of all, so many teams rely heavily on the three now, If a team gets warm and shoots a high percentage they can beat anyone. Also, a lot of the big names are young, and some of their lesser names have continued to find a way to get old which has certainly been to their benefit

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
The pg position for them is down pretty good imo! I just don’t think the askew kid is near as good or a Kentucky type pg! He looked so slow, hesitant, and almost scared today!

Younger teams will have a hard time getting up to speed this year. No exhibitions or scrimmages and less practice time means they will be learning on the fly. The teams with either experience or proven systems will play better earlier! Luckily, UNC has both! Now we will see if ratty or Slimy can actually coach anymore, lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT