ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Miami: Game 3 (Miami wins 2-0)

Re: UNC at Miami: Game 3

Miami scores on a sac fly to CF. Bolt had the perfect throw and had the runner beaten, but the runner collided with Dunbar and he couldn't hold onto the ball. Gallen strikes out the final batter at Miami leads 2-0 T5.

Heels open with a couple hits to put men on 1st and 2nd with no outs. Dunbar pops up the bunt attempt and he's out. Ugh. Not a good last 10 minutes for Dunbar.

A single from Russell loads the bases but Jordan and Lassiter both strike out. Huge opportunity wasted.

Miami keeps its 2-0 lead middle of the 5th.

Nothing for the Canes. Still 2-0.

Skye Bolt opens the 6th inning with a double. Heels have to capitalize on RISPs.

And as soon as I say that, Bolt tries to advance on the sac fly and gets tagged out. Double play. @#$%

I will say that ball couldn't have been thrown more perfectly by the Miami center fielder. Great play.

Strikeout ends the Heels' chances in the 6th. Still Miami up 2-0.

what's up RH hope you are doing great? looks like the Heels are playing like they have a lot this year. Leaving runners on base and making some bone headed plays. Only down 2 so hopefully we can do something the last few innings. I may have to check back later

like I said more stupid bone headed plays. Ramirez gets thrown out trying to advance after the ball squirted away from the catcher. waited too long to take off and it cost him.

I'm all for being aggressive but we can't shoot ourselves in the foot like that.

How's it going sc? Stepped out to eat lunch with my wife on the patio...not wasting a beautiful day like today in front of the TV!

Not much excitement here. Looks like the Heels are going to limp to the finish line. The good news is that BC is up big on Clemson, which would put UNC at 6th in the conference standings and help them avoid the play-in game for the ACC Tournament. They'd go straight to pool play.

Heels lose, Clemson scores 5 runs in the 9th to tie it then wins in extra innings, and it looks like UNC and NC State are going to have a play-in game Tuesday morning at 11. Kill me.
mad0018.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Heels lose, Clemson scores 5 runs in the 9th to tie it then wins in extra innings, and it looks like UNC and NC State are going to have a play-in game Tuesday morning at 11. Kill me.
mad0018.r191677.gif
thanks for the update I guess. man that really sucks. thanks for nothing BC. this make game one of the Miami series hurt that much more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT