ADVERTISEMENT

UNC back in Bottom 10

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
The fabled #5 slot to be precise.
i

5. UNC Tar Holes (6-1)​

As a native North Carolinian, I have spent a lifetime enjoying the unique traditions of the Old North State. Like perfectly smoked whole hog barbecue, shag dancing to Carolina beach music, historic and mysterious tales of the Lost Colony and the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence ... and a talent-packed UNC football team tripping over its own cleats midseason to set up yet another conference-title-free season. That's been the norm on Franklin Street since the Carter Administration. Jimmy, not Vince. The good news is the Heels have plenty of Bottom 10 North Carolina in-state company ...

McGee does need to be reminded that the last UNC ACC Championship was 1980 - the last fall of the Carter Presidency. It was the Reagan years that began the long drought. So maybe we need to figure out how to get Carter back into the White House. At 99 he remains much sharper of mind than Joe Biden.

The fabled #5 slot to be precise.
i

5. UNC Tar Holes (6-1)​

As a native North Carolinian, I have spent a lifetime enjoying the unique traditions of the Old North State. Like perfectly smoked whole hog barbecue, shag dancing to Carolina beach music, historic and mysterious tales of the Lost Colony and the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence ... and a talent-packed UNC football team tripping over its own cleats midseason to set up yet another conference-title-free season. That's been the norm on Franklin Street since the Carter Administration. Jimmy, not Vince. The good news is the Heels have plenty of Bottom 10 North Carolina in-state company ...

McGee does need to be reminded that the last UNC ACC Championship was 1980 - the last fall of the Carter Presidency. It was the Reagan years that began the long drought. So maybe we need to figure out how to get Carter back into the White House. At 99 he remains much sharper of mind than Joe Biden.
We've played over 100 years of football and have eight conference championship (five of them ACC). That's not a drought, that's the norm.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT