ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-Liberty

DF1972

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2006
UNC leads 3-1, bottom of the 2nd

Bolt is not playing.
Dunbar did not travel to avoid missing class.
Wood Myers suspended for violation of team rules.

Hunter Williams is the SP for UNC
This post was edited on 3/2 6:19 PM by DF1972

Link

UNC leads 3-2, top of the 3rd.

UNC has 6 hits, Liberty has 1 hit. Williams' control has been less than excellent, walks, wild pitches.

Trevor Kelley is pitching for UNC.

UNC leads 3-2, bottom of the 3rd.

UNC leads 6-2, top of the 8th(12 hits, 10 LOB), 2 errors

Liberty has 1 hit, 3 LOB,1 error

UNC gives up a couple runs in the bottom of the 9th -- 1 on a wild pitch -- but hangs on to win 6-4. Whew.

The season is still very young but this team has already caused a rise in my blood pressure.
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
UNC gives up a couple runs in the bottom of the 9th -- 1 on a wild pitch -- but hangs on to win 6-4. Whew.

The season is still very young but this team has already caused a rise in my blood pressure.
eek.r191677.gif
RH, me too!!!

Go Heels!

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

eek.r191677.gif
I was at the game and I gotta say, I was less than impressed with the Heels. We looked like a monkey f***ing a football at times. Poor execution in the field, errors, wild pitches...it was at times a mess. On offense, we looked ok. Our bats seem like they can get warm but we had a couple terrible base running mistakes.

Here's to hoping we improve dramatically over the course of the season.

Thanks for the pics, GSD.

The game was live streamed for free on the Liberty Flames Network. Took a little searching to get it up and running, but I was able to follow most of the second half of the game. The stadium is fantastic. I'm proud of the Bosh, but it's crazy to see schools like Francis Marion and Liberty in the last couple weeks with facilities that rival UNC's.

It ain't like Falwell is giving all that money to charity. Besides, Jesus likes baseball too.

"Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT