ADVERTISEMENT

UNC makes the cut! Tyler Nickel's final choices!!

Might it come down to Nickel or Whitmore?
I would be very happy with either kid but yeah, I do slightly prefer Nickel because I think he is a better fit to our need, a bit more of a plug and play guy that gives us good size for the position and very good outside shooting. He is not the athlete Whitmore is but the fact that he isn't seems to leave the door open for a longer college career than Whitmore, the NBA is memorized by athletism but give me already refined skill and good size for the position that will be around longer.

Many times it is really hard to get a good read on what a kid is thinking and it is at times even harder to discern from their final list. Look at Nichel's final list and first blush may be well love that because we are against programs that we should beat for the kid. Yeah, VT could be there because they are close but the others seem to be strange finalists but where is the kid's head at? Could he have released this list to send the message that his time line is close, does that force Whitmore to adjust his time line, will we have his final list in the next few days, if so it could be a race to see who commits first, if not it would seem to give them more time. This is not a we take both situation.

1 other aspect to this that I think is VERY important, according to the recently released height & weights for the current roster, Puff has added 15lbs and that could complicate the decision for both Nichel and Whitmore.

And now Whitmore fires back with his official visit being later this month! This one is getting good folks!

Fingers crossed "D"

And, by the way, it was my idea FIRST that posters like me & you should get paid for posting here sir.

Pay no mind to UNC-75 and his proposals.

He must wait his turn God bless his soul.

;) ;) :eek: ;) ;)

Fingers crossed "D"

And, by the way, it was my idea FIRST that posters like me & you should get paid for posting here sir.

Pay no mind to UNC-75 and his proposals.

He must wait his turn God bless his soul.

;) ;) :eek: ;) ;)
Beau, you know I got you, just as soon as 75 handles that tiny small insulting little bit bit coin transaction with me, man I will fire off to you that huge chuck of money (in crypto of course) that you demand, go ahead and spend your 10% referral fee, why worry about making a down payment on that NEW Tesla truck when you may be able to pay for it in full with the crypto deposit I make to you RIGHT AFTER 75 takes advantage of the AMAZING offer I Just made him? Man, it is as good as money in YOUR bank right now!

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT