ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Stuff - Keeping Up With former UNC Players

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
What 86 former UNC players are saying on Twitter, news articles and historic moments.

Bob Lewis (UNC legend) on the Ed Sullivan show way back......

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Latest news is that many of on roster of has tested positive for COVID, including Brice. Since Brice is posting on social media like nothing happened, he's feeling fine while quarantined.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Brice's explosive expansion of his game/attitude is a lasting testament to Roy and staff! I am glad he has constantly found somewhere to play for pay!

Cole Anthony and his Dad at 1:34 of video......

Last edited:
I'd like to see how his game matured. He clearly had out of this world athleticism, but didn't finish figuring out how to be a baller at UNC!

Reactions: Steat
Al Wood, arguably the best outside shooter in UNC history...

Last edited:
Glad to know Justin does not have to work at Ben & Jerry's!

Way to go Fam!

We need some of our wealthier alumni to step up with the $$$! Hopefully, Chapel Hill will remain true to its small town roots!

Reactions: Steat
Jeremiah Francis's team New Mexico finally had their first game. Jeremiah didn't impress with just 5 points on 25% shooting (including 0-4 from 3) in 30 minutes. However, he did get to start and his team did win by double digits.

New Mexico blew out Our Lady of the Lake. Jeremiah Francis was 2-13 including 1 of 7 from 3 for 6 points 2 rebounds and 4 assists in 19 minutes.

New Mexico blew out Le Torneau. Jeremiah Francis was 1-3 for 2 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists in 13 minutes of action.

Boise St blew out New Mexico. Francis was 0-5 including 0-3 from 3 for 0 points, 2 rebounds, and 2 assists in 26 minutes.

Francis is getting minutes at New Mexico but his shot seems to have completely left him. I feel bad. He seemed like he was gonna be a good shooter here too. = (

ADVERTISEMENT