ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Stuff - Keeping Up With former UNC Players

Anyone hear anything about Big Huff? I don't even remember what team he went to but I wish him luck (better luck than Francis is having).

Seventh isn't doing much either it appears....

I know this has been discussed over and over , but watching that clip of Vince, my first thought is how did that 98 team not win it

Don't normally place pieces on players outside of UNC, but will make an exception here. He accomplished the following with only 24 shots!

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Dame is an all time great who unfortunately, plays where he gets no coverage and has a front office that refuses to get him any help! I never say this, but he should go somewhere else to finish his career! I want him to be able to challenge for a Championship and to get the acclaim he deserves!

(Hopefully, he will team up with Lebron and AD to form an unbeatable superteam, lol!)

Reactions: Steat
Not a surprise that Harrison Barnes has been added to a Board of Directors. Just the beginning folks!

Martin Dempsey back as USA Basketball chair; Sue Bird, Kevin Durant among those added to board​

Harrison Barnes buzzer beater last night against the Suns on the road. He will be an NBA all-star this season if he keeps up this performance pace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT