ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Ga Tech Gamethread

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Who names their sports teams after an obnoxious flying insect?...

My prediction for the day: Howell throws for 300 yards and 3 TD’s AND Javonte rushes for 100. Heels 45-17

TAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sure wish the game was on another channel so I could watch it.

Saw where Tech lost their SR center and their best WR to season ending injuries this week. That’s a huge blow to an offense that has struggled mightily even with them. I expect our defense to have a field day but we have to really watch their QB, he can run.

d4688c43a835870c3c4f7258d57a5972.jpg.cf.jpg

Carolina is going to finally have a game that doesn't go down to the wire. GT might keep it close in 1st half but UNC pulls away in 2nd half...

Heels 34
Jackets 13

This is a huge game. If we get the job done today, we can rest a week and perhaps get a bit more healthy for the stretch run.

It is time for Mack to be the winningest football coach in UNC history.

Reactions: Archer2

Saw where Tech lost their SR center and their best WR to season ending injuries this week. That’s a huge blow to an offense that has struggled mightily even with them. I expect our defense to have a field day but we have to really watch their QB, he can run.

Grandma streams

Or go to sportsurge and they have a list of sites steaming basically every game

Reactions: Archer2
When teams struggle against the run they tend to sell out to stop the run early.

Got to be kidding me... now corrales is down...

Bad read on the double slant combo. You don’t throw that unless the outside backer blitzes and the end doesn’t drop. Gotta be either the outside slant or the out

Reactions: uncfootball-

I hate the injuries for them but we have our share too

GT fans are terrible - Chapman didn't hit the QB in the head, but they demanded the call

Howell should already have 100+ yards and a TD. Receivers have to catch the football.

Defense needs to step up until the offense finds its rhythm

Reactions: uncfootball-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT