ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Syracuse game thread—-Monday 1 March 2021

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Which Carolina team will show up at the Carrier Dome tonight is what everybody is thinking. Will it be the tremendous team that beat Louisville and Florida State or the one that layed a big egg against Marquette.

Last time they played was in the Dean Dome and Boeheim in the first half had a field day against Davis and Love as he was unstoppable and on fire but in the second half Leaky Black got the assignment of slowing Boeheim down and he shut him down completely as UNC edged out the win.

This is a big game for the Cuse and there will be a lot of emotion early but Carolina has been very successful in attacking the Orange Zone and I think the bigs will have a big day against it again.

Get the ball into the middle of that zone and attack it. Limit their rebounding out of that zone(it is generally harder to determine box out responsibilities when zoning), and don’t allow second chance points. Make our FT’s.

I hope we play with the same intensity which we displayed in the Louisville and FSU(second half) games. Changed my avatar to a guy who exemplified intensity and toughness, the intensity to give 100% every second he was on the court and the toughness to make big shots under stress.

Last edited:
Get the ball into the middle of that zone and attack it. Limit their rebounding out of that zone(it is generally harder to determine box out responsibilities when zoning), and don’t allow second chance points. Make our FT’s.

I hope we play with the same intensity which we displayed in the Louisville and FSU(second half) games. Changed my avatar to a guy who exemplified intensity and toughness, the intensity to give 100% every second he was on the court and the toughness to make big shots under stress.
Very nice avatar

Reactions: Archer2
Is this seem like the 7th year in a row that Doleza is on the Cuse team????

Brooks got hammered in the back after the first rebound there. Not sure how that wasn't called

Roy has lineup ADD right now.

e6931225b2e021469a4f1cab4db721b9.gif

Would you believe that he's only a junior?

haha... JK. But even as a senior, he could potentially come back next year, couldn't he?
Id love to have guys like him on our team who stick around for 4 years and are legit impact guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT