ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Syracuse game thread—-Monday 1 March 2021

Walton is nothing more than average. Hed be most other decent teams 4th best shooter at best.

Walton is nothing more than average. Hed be most other decent teams 4th best shooter at best.
Ehh, agree to disagree he's been pretty solid all year with his shooting. He ain't great by any means but this is the worst night hes had all year. Doesn't help that literally NO ONE else on this team can hit a danm 3 pointer

Leaky always has to make a play like that just often enough to give you hope that he could become a decent scorer.

Reactions: Heelicious
I hate to say it but I do not enjoy this teams vibe or effort or togetherness at all. Painful to watch. A couple times in a row cuse gets a rebound surrounded by heels. And there is nobody on our team looking to score. Just give the ball up as a turnover. Nobody in the lane an catch and finish to save their lives
I have not enjoyed this team probably 80 percent of the time this season.

Another super non productive night from all the upper clasemen, brooks, black platek
Take out the word upperclassmen and just list the roster, but stop before Bacot.
He is the only player that made the trip tonight.

The formula for this game shouldn’t have been that hard. Do what they did first four minutes. Get the ball inside and have bigs catch and finish. Take care of the ball. Don’t give boheim more than 4 feet of openness at any time.

We’ve gone away from all this. And it’s a bad time for Kerwin to not throw it in the ocean.

does Roy not point out these things or does this team not listen? They can’t / won’t execute the pass to the post and the finish. We should have 30 FTs again.

Dolezaj at the line gets one and love misses everything on a three
Honestly how crazy is it that the Heels - an alleged top level program has only one guy on the roster that doesn’t consistently brick it from 3? Freaking unacceptable

now platek is back in. Official white flag waved. Game over.

Reactions: bobcrane14
Can someone explain to me how next year is going to be any better?

The turnovers should improve but the shooting is still going to be terrible more than likely. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I do not think the two recruits coming in are known for their shooting.

Leaky will also be back eating up minutes that should go to pretty much anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT