ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs UC Riverside Prediction Thread, Friday, November 17, 2023, 8PM (ODDS UP)

Those are very close to the what the opening lines are.
That is how it tends to go for me, I am usually a point or 2 away, this game for example, I took the over based on giving a half point rather than take the under when I set my limit to 148 and stay with it, the steat line was 148.5 (fricken half point LOL)! LOL I suspected we would cover the over of 23 but going over 22 is a hard call for me with UNC, we struggle to cover those kind of numbers (over 20). Would have gone over at 22 but just could not bring myself to go above that and shouldn't have broken my initial thought for the point total.

D, you still live in the Santee, SC area? I was down that way a couple of weeks ago and it's a beautiful little city. Was shocked that the food prices are so much lower than what I'm accustomed to here north of DC. Stopped at Bojangles for a biscuit and almost had a heart attack at the low price...LOL. "Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you honey"!
I enjoy the slower paced lifestyle we have in this part of the country, the friendly folks that are all willing to stop and chat with you. There is absolutely no way I could adjust to that DC area lifestyle, just couldn't do it. LOL My running joke for years has been, I am a YANKEE, I am from NORTH CAROLINA! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT