ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs UNLV Game Thread

Sharpe and Kessler in the game... best offence is to just throw the ball at the bucket and if it misses, they’ll clean up

Reactions: Heelicious
This team is pretty deep with decent talent. So young that it will take a while for them all to “get it” as team on both ends of court - but they sure have the size, depth and talent to contend to beyond sweet 16 of everyone stays healthy. So much easier to watch than last year.

and so far I’d say I was wrong and not fair to AP. At least in this game where he isn’t overmatched against better athletes, he’s actually generally been an asset not a liability on the court. Still he can’t start though. Puts too much talent on the bench.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the first game, but was able to catch this one and wow.... this team looks completely different from last year. The offense runs so much more fluid, they look more disciplined on both ends of the floor, these freshman don’t play like freshman, and dare I say, Platek looks like a D1 ballplayer.

Reactions: Heelicious
I didn’t watch the first game, but was able to catch this one and wow.... this team looks completely different from last year. The offense runs so much more fluid, they look more disciplined on both ends of the floor, these freshman don’t play like freshman, and dare I say, Platek looks like a D1 ballplayer.
We do look a lot more fluid. I however am not trying to read too much into a game versus a team I think Montana St blew out. Yet.

Next two games should show us plenty about what to expect from our team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT