ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs UNLV Game Thread

Davis is just a damn scorer, Kessler is going to be awfully good and Kerwin makes great decisions offensively. Combined with Sharpe and Love what a class. Where’s Puff tonight, hurt, COVID ???

We do look a lot more fluid. I however am not trying to read too much into a game versus a team I think Montana St blew out. Yet.

Next two games should show us plenty about what to expect from our team.
I hear you, but they are passing the eye test right now for me. I’m excited to watch this team grow for sure.

We've worn down UNLV....something tells me we will do this to a lot of teams, we're just too deep and too talented inside for teams to deal with for 40 minutes.
Sound like your typical final four UNC teams of the past.😉

Reactions: Steat
We need to go small and play with only one big. Going to have to play small sometimes and perfect time to practice it in real game situation.

Reactions: Heelicious
Hopefully they get Caleb to play within himself. He goes through little periods reminiscent of Anthony last year where it seems he feels the need to try and take the game over and do something spectacular on the offensive end

That was fun! UNC wore them DOWN! They seemed pretty balanced on both sides. Winning always feels good.

The freshman are looking very promising. I like Kessler the most, so far. That's not taking away from any of the others. I just like seeing a REDWOOD tree out there in baby blue! He's extremely tall, but he's also athletic and gifted.

I love that we can always dominate on the boards!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT