ADVERTISEMENT

Video Game Tournament- Nintendo & PlayStation/Xbox Round Two

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
I'm going to combine a couple of regions for round two to keep this moving along. Vote for each matchup in the same post. You have until 1:30 PM tomorrow to cast your votes. As a reminder, I will only vote in the event of a tie.

PlayStation/Xbox Matchups

#1 Call of Duty vs #5 NCAA Football

#2 Grand Theft Auto vs #3 Tiger Woods

Nintendo Matchups

#1 Mario vs #4 Zelda

#2 Mike Tyson's Punch Out vs #3 Golden Eye

And down goes a one seed. NCAA Football continues to be the Cinderella of the tournament as they make it to the regional finals as a #5 seed. While the PS/Xbox region was close, the Nintendo region favorites cruise to victory setting up what could be the most difficult matchup of the tournament. Results are below.

NCAA Football 4-3

Tiger Woods 5-3

Nintendo Matchups

Mario 7-2

Mike Tyson's Punch Out 6-3

lol Out of all the epic titles that Sony and Microsoft have produced, we get NCAA Football and Tiger Woods. Jesus.
It's all about matchups, kind of like how duke won it all in 2015. TW is a HOF game though. Top two sports game. Yes, that's my hot take. TW as top 2 in the sports game rankings

Reactions: dadika13
It's all about matchups, kind of like how duke won it all in 2015. TW is a HOF game though. Top two sports game. Yes, that's my hot take. TW as top 2 in the sports game rankings
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
I spent countless hours in college playing TW. Even got the add on for the PlayStation that allowed you to have more than two players. There was at least three nights a week where my hall was doing nothing but playing four player TW tournaments.

Reactions: dadika13
And down goes a one seed. NCAA Football continues to be the Cinderella of the tournament as they make it to the regional finals as a #5 seed. While the PS/Xbox region was close, the Nintendo region favorites cruise to victory setting up what could be the most difficult matchup of the tournament. Results are below.

NCAA Football 4-3

Tiger Woods 5-3

Nintendo Matchups

Mario 7-2

Mike Tyson's Punch Out 6-3
Im voting doom to be Cinderella

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT