ADVERTISEMENT

Video Game Tournament- PlayStation/Xbox Round One

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
Round one voting is here. Vote for each matchup in the same post. You have until 4:00 tomorrow to cast your votes. As a reminder, I will only vote in the event of a tie.

#1 Call of Duty vs #8 Resident Evil

#2 Grand Theft Auto vs #7 Final Fantasy

#3 Tiger Woods vs #6 FIFA

#4 Madden vs #5 NCAA Football

Never got into COD, stopped playing video games before that got big so gonna go Resident Evil.

GTA was groundbreaking...first video game where you could beat up a hooker.

TW Golf gets the slight nod over Fifa but man we played a lot of FIFA in college.

Madden over NCAA pretty easily for me.

Reactions: tarheel0910
And there it is. Our first upset of the tournament and it was a nail biter. The unpaid professionals just squeak by the paid professionals. Results are below.

Call of Duty wins 6-2

Grand Theft Auto wins 7-1

Tiger Woods wins 6-3

NCAA Football wins 5-4

Okay, so I guess everybody voted for Call of Duty for the first one. Like, who the hell enjoys Resident Evil? Anyway, let's move forward. I wonder what nerd is gonna choose Final Fantasy over GTA? Grand Theft Auto has been my absolute favorite ever since I was seven! The next one is super easy, and FIFA is the answer! Okay, and the last one goes to Madden. From all these games, I enjoy playing Call of Duty the most. I'm also a massive fan of World of Warcraft! Anyone here playing it? If yes, I highly recommend this website https://wowcarry.com/wow/dungeons/ to boost your experience level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT