Will you participate in the tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
@Grayhead mentioned in another thread the idea of a video game tournament. I would be up for something like that and would be willing to run it (even though @coolwaterunc should be doing the snack tournament first). Before I started it though, I wanted to see how much interest there is. I didn't want to start it and only 4-5 people participate. Just let me know by voting in the poll and if we get enough yes votes, I'll start it up in a few days or so.

Waiting for a new tournament like:

a26dcd601206a919e917833f4c9f50ebf3d4fc4d.gifv

@Grayhead mentioned in another thread the idea of a video game tournament. I would be up for something like that and would be willing to run it (even though @coolwaterunc should be doing the snack tournament first). Before I started it though, I wanted to see how much interest there is. I didn't want to start it and only 4-5 people participate. Just let me know by voting in the poll and if we get enough yes votes, I'll start it up in a few days or so.
Is bacon a snack?

So i pronouce from henceforth and forever, my tourney pick is bacon!!!!
When i die, ill leave it in my will who inherits my pick

After we decide the greatest game, we need a tournament to decide the best player...

I never played a lot of video games. My younger brother used to have all the game systems- from the Atari 2600 on-up.

During my short stint at UNC, my roommate/best friend had the old Intellivision system, and we played B-17 Bomber, and the football game it had, a lot.

EuphoricOrganicArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

The only other game I played a lot was Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on my younger brother's Nintendo. When I flunked-out and moved back home, he had one and kinda got me hooked, but he could play it almost blind-folded.

bald-bull-easter-egg.gif

Bo Jackson is my initial thought.

Mike Vick in Madden 04 is also in consideration.
I'm not sure if that's what he meant, but following your lead, there was a bug(?) in EA's "Lakers vs. Celtics" PC game in the late 80s where Tom Chambers could outfly Jordan. I think it was an homage to his dunk on Mark Jackson. Here's someone's highlights of him in the game:

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
I'd love to participate in a video game tournament, but could someone tell me which video game the tournament will deploy in.
I think I am a great player when it comes to League of Legends. It is the best video game I've ever tried, and it is the game I am good at. That's not surprising as I play LOL for almost three years almost every day.
To participate in such a tournament, you will need developed heroes.
If some of you would like to buy a league of legends account, check the site I bought my account from.
I wish you success, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT