ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Will Have Another Hearing With NCAA on Thursday

That was a pretty hard hitting segment the ESPN announcers did during the game.

I’m glad he’s getting another hearing, but it’s already frustrating that he missed out on an opportunity to play in front of friends and family. I hope all of those folks have the opportunity to make a trip to Chapel Hill to see him play one day soon.

If the timeline is the NCAA changed its rule after he transferred to UNC then its seems pretty open and shut. I would not be surprised if some at the ncaa are still pissed about UNC not caving on the AFAM issue and making them look weak publicly.

...I would not be surprised if some at the ncaa are still pissed about UNC not caving on the AFAM issue and making them look weak publicly.
after their UNC investigation the ncaa looked biased and stupid, finding ZERO infractions after a lengthy, exhaustive on-campus investigation. especially when other favored programs were given mild sanctions or none at all for serious violations. in effect they've been stretching out the tez process to punish UNC for embarrassing them.

Last edited:
AJ, I think we (meaning you) should put together a mass demonstration of our displeasure at NCAA headquarters, with hopes of forcing a favorable decision.

What could go wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT