ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Heel Antavious Lane

tmatheny

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2002
He maybe small but excited about Lane, safety from GA State joining the Heels in the portal! 11 interceptions in 3 years. Sounds like he will graduate in 3 years from GA state and come in with 2 years left to play.

He does look tough, and good. Size is the only question mark, but he looks like a tenacious version of trey morrison.

Reactions: tmatheny
In all honesty, can these DB’s were getting from the portal be any worse than the guys we’ve been playing? I don’t see how, they have to be an upgrade.
They've all had success at the college level and fit the schemes/style of play on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: Archer2
In all honesty, can these DB’s were getting from the portal be any worse than the guys we’ve been playing? I don’t see how, they have to be an upgrade.
If the secondary isn't better we can all get angry and restate things we've been stating the last two seasons about toughness, coaching, estrogen in the old well, etc.

If the secondary isn't better we can all get angry and restate things we've been stating the last two seasons about toughness, coaching, estrogen in the old well, etc.
It's been longer than two seasons. Ironically, the last time I can remember us having an above average secondary was Chizik's first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT