ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Bama did not make the playoffs

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
So does that mean the end of the Saban era? Maybe, but Saban protege Kirby Smart seems well on his way to winning back to back National titles with ease. So the Saban era continues with the next generation.

Smart says that as long as entitlement is not part of your program, you have a chance. Because then you work and fight hard all the time.

So does that mean the end of the Saban era? Maybe, but Saban protege Kirby Smart seems well on his way to winning back to back National titles with ease. So the Saban era continues with the next generation.
many are celebrating the demise of alabama. i'd file that under wishful thinking. despite having an injured starting QB for much of the season, bama lost two games to top 15 opponents on their home fields by a total of 4 pts and finished the season ranked #5. # 1 recruiting class again...as i said, wishful thinking.

many are celebrating the demise of alabama. i'd file that under wishful thinking. despite having an injured starting QB for much of the season, bama lost two games to top 15 opponents on their home fields by a total of 4 pts and finished the season ranked #5. # 1 recruiting class again...as i said, wishful thinking.
I could see Bama and UGA 1-2 in next year's in the SEC Championship. If Bama gets the QB situation in hand. 2023 is the year that Saban would have had Maye take over and shined perhaps to win the Heisman.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT