ADVERTISEMENT

Well the N and O rushes to Vaders defense

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
This "newspaper" that for FIVE frickin years could not wait to screw us with that phony garbage about "paper classes" etc now is just so eager to exonerate the UK east bunch and the possibility that Zion MAY be ineligible. After all Vader himself has come down from Mt Olympus to declare this whole pay to play deal as a "blip".

Mind you this is the same Kone led bunch that ignored and continues to ignore and ask any questions about the $70k Lance Thomas jewelry scam that K has covered up now since 2010...and clearly would cost them a natty.

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article220170485.html

Reactions: Archer2
Follow the money
When is a denial a denial?

key, it will take time like peeling an onion. Self is finished at KU. The evidence is too much to overcome. The Millers are history and...
The same will be said about those people in derm soon enough. Perhaps the LOM could stage his big retirement right before the shoe(s) falls...se what I did there? :eek::cool:

Reactions: headenheel
I honestly don't believe the Rat Lord was using improper benefits until Capel came in. Master Splinter is a grade A douche and I do think he was morally bankrupt (Sheldon Williams) and covered up ineligibility (Lance Thomas, Corey Magette) but not an outright cheater until Capel which was when Calshaddy started hurting Vadar's ego.

It would be cool to see wins vacated to the point he was not in the lead anymore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT