Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
Richard Sherman went from this:
richard_sherman_face_expressions.jpg

to this:
richard-sherman-interception-reaction1.jpg

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
laugh.r191677.gif

haha... LOVE IT! I didn't really have a rooting interest in either team, but I think more than anything I wanted to see Sherman, Lynch, etc. shut their stupid mouths.

Sherman over on the sidelines after Seattle went up 24-14 was mouthing off about the score, but now.... crickets!

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:

Sherman over on the sidelines after Seattle went up 24-14 was mouthing off about the score, but now.... crickets!
Actually, he was being even more of a dick with his posturing on the sideline after that throw and catch. He wasn't saying "24" as in "we've scored 24 points". He was calling out Darrelle Revis for getting burned on that TD pass. Revis wears #24.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/sherman-calls-revis-020534137.html

Russel wilson aside who i like, this team has shown zero class. Buncha sophomoric gangsta wannabees with no respect for the game the league or the fans. I'm enjoying their loss.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Russel wilson aside who i like, this team has shown zero class. Buncha sophomoric gangsta wannabees with no respect for the game the league or the fans. I'm enjoying their loss.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
True. Wilson has never shown anything but class. I like the guy myself, but am sick of the rest of those arrogant sum-bitch teammates of his.

The little incident or " celebration" where the no class Seahawk pulls his pants down and "craps" out the ball was cut away by NBC although he did get the 15 yd penalty

That is typical of this team, as someone said and I agree that they were the ONLY tam that could make you root for the Patriots.

Glad they lost

Originally posted by keysersosay#1:

... they were the ONLY team that could make you root for the Patriots.

Glad they lost
Truth!

BTW, where was the targeting penalty on Chancellor when he tried to take Edelman's head off? That was so blatantly obvious that he was trying to knock the guy out of the game.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:

Originally posted by keysersosay#1:

... they were the ONLY team that could make you root for the Patriots.

Glad they lost
Truth!

BTW, where was the targeting penalty on Chancellor when he tried to take Edelman's head off? That was so blatantly obvious that he was trying to knock the guy out of the game.
Agreed. Edleman got his bell rung too and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he played the end of that game with a concussion. He was wobbly after taking that hit. I don't think Chancellor was "targeting", but it was obviously helmet-to-helmet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT