ADVERTISEMENT

What do they know that we don't?????

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
I have to say that I am astounded and REALLY surprised , delighted and GIDDY at the signings today.

Yeah I know they have a long way to go and no one can predict how they will turn out and our program still has a ton of work to do

BUT ... LOOK at the headwinds that Fedora, his staff, and the RECRUITS themselves face
d.
This "scandal" ahs been a HUGE HUGE HUGE cloud over our university and especially athletics... MOST especially football.

yet as I write this at 9 30 on Signing day Scout has us rated at THIRD in the ACC... AHEAD of Va Tech L Ville Ga tech Pitt and behind only FSU and Clempsun
THAT is amazing IMO

and I have to ask what do these kids and the coaches that have recruited KNOW or THINK they know about possible sanctions, bowl game bans etc that COULD face then via NCAA penalties
???

Committing to Carolina in THIS environment gives me hope that these young men trust that they are gonna get a quality education and also play fro good coaches and learn to be better players
despite the threats from the NCAA.

This is astonishing as everyone KNOWS that ALL these ACC schools and everyone else have been ripping us and playing the negative recruiting game to the max.

All I can say is THANKS to the coaches, staff and RECRUITS for the faith they have placed in Carolina

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post was edited on 2/4 9:43 AM by keysersosay#1

Originally posted by keysersosay#1:

I have to say that I am astounded and REALLY surprised , delighted and GIDDY at the signings today.

Yeah I know they have a long way to go and no one can predict how they will turn out and our program still has a ton of work to do

BUT ... LOOK at the headwinds that Fedora, his staff, and the RECRUITS themselves face
d.
This "scandal" ahs been a HUGE HUGE HUGE cloud over our university and especially athletics... MOST especially football.

yet as I write this at 9 30 on Signing day Scout has us rated at THIRD in the ACC... AHEAD of Va Tech L Ville Ga tech Pitt and behind only FSU and Clempsun
THAT is amazing IMO

and I have to ask what do these kids and the coaches that have recruited KNOW or THINK they know about possible sanctions, bowl game bans etc that COULD face then via NCAA penalties
???

Committing to Carolina in THIS environment gives me hope that these young men trust that they are gonna get a quality education and also play fro good coaches and learn to be better players
despite the threats from the NCAA.

This is astonishing as everyone KNOWS that ALL these ACC schools and everyone else have been ripping us and playing the negative recruiting game to the max.

All I can say is THANKS to the coaches, staff and RECRUITS for the faith they have placed in Carolina

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited on 2/4 9:43 AM by keysersosay#1
The thing that I'm impressed with is the fact that these kids have probably heard more about these sanctions during their recruiting than they cared to hear, and yet all the negative recruiting by our rivals and other schools, did not sway these guys in the least as most of them have already signed....

These kids deserve a lot of credit for keeping their word and committment in what most of us would consider as the darkest time that we can ever remember at the University of North Carolina...

That tells me that, as you mentioned above, these kids know more about the situation moving forward than most of us do, and they are smart enough to know that these problems that we faced are now behind us, and they want to be part of a resurrgence in the Carolina Football....

Welcome and good luck to all the members of the 2015 signing class, and thank you all for your committment to the University of North Carolina and for being "a Man of your Word" on signing day!

Go Tarheels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT