ADVERTISEMENT

What is Jace Ruder's injury?

I’m surprised we haven’t heard a little more about the status of injuries to a couple of our key players, Polino and Ruder in particular.

All I’ve heard is that “we hope to get Polino back at some time”, with no specific info regarding the nature of either’s injury.

Ruder is in a boot and on crutches - so probably foot or ankle. 4-6 more weeks is what I heard.

Polino similar, but someone said it was a broken bone.

And apparently Wolfolk is in a boot, but one of those rolling things - which make you think it is also not an issue with knee. But is the rolling thing for things more serious? Don't know.

Heard Wolfolk has an foot injury that could keep him out for 4-6 weeks. Kid just can't catch a break.

Reactions: Archer2
As green as he is, Amendola has more time at QB in this system, and may very well have to play if Sam goes down(heaven forbid)! I’m sure he’s been getting a lot of reps in practice since Jace was hurt.

That’s a scary thought though, and would have to make Fortin second guess his decision to enter the transfer portal so early, if it were to occur. Let’s pray that it doesn’t.

Heard that Ruder has a high ankle sprain. Those things take a long time to recover from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT