ADVERTISEMENT

What's happening with Pitt

How do you pronounce "Au'Diese?"

Maybe Jeff is just an a**hole to play for and/or be around? I can't imagine why!!!

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Toney is a very good player. A pro if he could shoot more accurately. Something major happened for two players to depart within 24 hours

I always despised Capel. But I despised Wojo as well and that didn't do me any good the other night. I think the Capel boys were decent college basketball players that got into coaching naturally because that was the family business. But neither of the sons seemed cut out to be head coaches.

I always despised Capel. But I despised Wojo as well and that didn't do me any good the other night. I think the Capel boys were decent college basketball players that got into coaching naturally because that was the family business. But neither of the sons seemed cut out to be head coaches.

I will never forget after the Heels beat Duke in 1998 ACC Tourney Final, Wojo was not feeling well. I was outside when Wojo was in a wheelchair to get to the team bus, he had a blanket over his legs. My friend said "look.. the little bulldog is not taking that loss well"

Does the ACC enforce the release to transfer within the conference during Covid? If not, would we be interested in Toney? I don't like some of his wolfing ways, but he is a tough and skilled guard!

ADVERTISEMENT