ADVERTISEMENT

Whats your plans this fine holiday weekend?

Hosting a jack and jill baby shower at my house with some barbecue, and obviously football

I did not know what a jack and jill baby shower is. So I googled it.

When my wife had a baby shower, me and bunch of dudes went and got drunk and played paintball. It was less ghey than what you're doing.

But for real though, congrats on parenthood.

I did not know what a jack and jill baby shower is. So I googled it.

When my wife had a baby shower, me and bunch of dudes went and got drunk and played paintball. It was less ghey than what you're doing.

But for real though, congrats on parenthood.
Ya, I sort of used up my chances during her bridal shower a few years ago when I did the same (minus the paintball). Showed up at the end to "thank the guests", but was drunk and high as hell - that didn't go over well.

Not sure if Jack and Jill is even the right term for it. It's mostly just friends and family, both dudes and ladies, coming over to our place and I'm getting it catered with bbq. They'll bring baby shower gifts, but we're not doing the whole process of opening them and all that shit - so it's more just a get together where people are bringing gifts I guess.

First baby?
Yes. Boy, due 10/25.

Ya, I sort of used up my chances during her bridal shower a few years ago when I did the same (minus the paintball). Showed up at the end to "thank the guests", but was drunk and high as hell - that didn't go over well.

Not sure if Jack and Jill is even the right term for it. It's mostly just friends and family, both dudes and ladies, coming over to our place and I'm getting it catered with bbq. They'll bring baby shower gifts, but we're not doing the whole process of opening them and all that shit - so it's more just a get together where people are bringing gifts I guess.

Yes. Boy, due 10/25.
Congratulations on your new baby.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
My condolences for your sex life and bank account.
Yes, RIP to both...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT