ADVERTISEMENT

where to catch VT game in hendersonville area? FS South

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
It is on FS Carolinas and/or FS South.

Anybody recommend a place that will be carrying and showing our gm vs vt this Sat?
Name games on major networks at same time are LSU at Mississippi St, Oregon v Washington. App st is playing someone at the same time but they are on ESPN+.

It is on FS Carolinas and/or FS South.

Anybody recommend a place that will be carrying and showing our gm vs vt this Sat?
Name games on major networks at same time are LSU at Mississippi St, Oregon v Washington. App st is playing someone at the same time but they are on ESPN+.
The game will be on ACC Network Extra. If you have the ACC Network with your cable package, you can stream the ACC Network Extra through the ESPN app. If not, you can get a week free trial of youtubetv or Hulu and watch it.

The game will be on ACC Network Extra. If you have the ACC Network with your cable package, you can stream the ACC Network Extra through the ESPN app. If not, you can get a week free trial of youtubetv or Hulu and watch it.
I'm visiting relatives out there...

Yeah, if you can't find a place to go watch, grab that free trial on either of the two I mentioned and watch it on your phone or laptop.
Thanks for the info.
I'll drive to blacksburg if my phone is the the best screen I can find though ;)

If you’ve got a nice laptop it’s actually not a bad way to watch a game. Especially if you have some decent headphones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT