ADVERTISEMENT

Who are expected to be the starters at rb and wr for UNC in 2021?

WR - You will probably see a lot of Khafre Brown, Josh Downs and Antoine Green had a pretty good spring. Then of course Beau Corrales as you mention.

RB - Ty Candler (transfer from Tenn), carries behind him, I think get worked out in the fall. Like you said, a lot of youth, and inexperience. Hood is probably the younger one to watch.

Reactions: Archer2
WR - You will probably see a lot of Khafre Brown, Josh Downs and Antoine Green had a pretty good spring. Then of course Beau Corrales as you mention.

RB - Ty Candler (transfer from Tenn), carries behind him, I think get worked out in the fall. Like you said, a lot of youth, and inexperience. Hood is probably the younger one to watch.
Ty will be explosive in this offense behind an experienced O-line that returns everyone from last year. Brown, Downs, Corrales, Walston, Simmons and Green (with Blackwell and Paysour sprinkled in) will be the pass catchers to watch this fall.

Beau Corrales missed the second half of the season with an injury. Each week, it was reported that he was close to returning, but he didn't. He didn't play in the Spring Game. I never heard with certainty a diagnosis other than lower body injury. Thus, I am asking about the injury, and if he is healthy now. At least with Storm Duck, it was reported that he had a broken foot

Reactions: Dave Vass
Beau Corrales missed the second half of the season with an injury. Each week, it was reported that he was close to returning, but he didn't. He didn't play in the Spring Game. I never heard with certainty a diagnosis other than lower body injury. Thus, I am asking about the injury, and if he is healthy now. At least with Storm Duck, it was reported that he had a broken foot
Wasn’t it reported as a sports hernia I thought.? Well, regardless if he’s healthy I look for Beau to have a huge year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT