ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube find. Soft White Underbelly.

notashelbyfan

Hall of Famer
Aug 9, 2004
So I was watching YouTube tonight and started out watching Carolina Football videos and one thing lead to another and I ended up here.

This is in a town called Odd WV.

She has a Carolina shirt on!

On another note this guy has hundreds of videos with interviews it's pretty interesting!

If you have 13 minutes to spare. This is a messed up world!

So I was watching YouTube tonight and started out watching Carolina Football videos and one thing lead to another and I ended up here.

On another note this guy has hundreds of videos with interviews it's pretty interesting!

I watched the beginning of that guy's podcast on Koncrete and found him to be super unsettling for some reason. But I've heard the interviews are supposed to be really good

nowadays i’m having more dreams about what i see, do, or watch during a particular day, so this will not sit well with me.

Ah the ole midnight YouTube rabbit hole, been there my friend. Starts off innocently enough looking at the best quotes from The Last Dance and by 1am I'm watching some dude in the woods claiming Jesus, Muhammad, and Bigfoot all met at that spot to discuss the Gulf War.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
I watched the beginning of that guy's podcast on Koncrete and found him to be super unsettling for some reason. But I've heard the interviews are supposed to be really good

I enjoyed the ones with the drug addicted and sex worker people. It's crazy the probably 95% of those people were sexual abused as children.

It's a great perspective on what people we as "normal" people view the lower class of America.

It really sad, but a need view!

Ah the ole midnight YouTube rabbit hole, been there my friend. Starts off innocently enough looking at the best quotes from The Last Dance and by 1am I'm watching some dude in the woods claiming Jesus, Muhammad, and Bigfoot all met at that spot to discuss the Gulf War.

One night I was watching a YouTube videos on women that twerk for a living and my wife seen it on my phone while I was watching and she ask what is that and I told her I started with a video on how to change the heating element for our dryer because ours had went out.

I'm not sure she bought my story!

Can't say I've ever seen an orange Yankees shirt but we'll take a fan in WV!

Just like people who have never been north think we are all like the people from Jersey Shore, this is how people from the north who haven't been south view everyone not in like Atlanta, Charleston, and or Miami.

Reactions: prlyles

Just like people who have never been north think we are all like the people from Jersey Shore, this is how people from the north who haven't been south view everyone not in like Atlanta, Charleston, and or Miami.
True

I've been north. Dolly says hi!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT