ADVERTISEMENT

‘Must Act Immediately’: Clinton Charity Lawyer Told Execs They Were Breaking The Law

Nuk'EM Heels

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2010
Only days before signing an agreement with President-elect Barack Obama in 2008, Clinton Foundation, officials got a blistering internal review saying the controversial charity “must act immediately to bring the foundation into compliance with the law and standards that govern not-for-profits …”

The review pointed to a high-ranking but unnamed foundation executive who was “being paid by [fomer President Clinton], the government and the foundation” who “allowed the foundation to host what may have been (or may have been viewed as) a political event, apparently without official pre-approval from the foundation’s legal department and without regard, before the fact, to the impact of that decision on the foundation’s tax exempt status.”

The review report was provided Nov. 10, 2008, to Bruce Lindsey, the long-time Clinton political insider who was then the foundation’s chief executive officer. It was attached to a Nov. 1, 2011, email made public Saturday by Wikileaks from Cheryl Mills to John Podesta.

The Clinton Foundation signed the agreement with Obama’s transition office Dec. 12, 2008, as part of the president-elect’s decision to appoint Hillary Clinton as the nation’s chief diplomat. Obama wanted assurance that no conflicts of interest would arise between Clinton’s work as Secretary of State and the foundation, which had operations in numerous foreign countries.

This investigation is still active, with no less than five FBI Field Offices aggressively pursuing the case and the NYPD ready to go public if the FBI fails to act...

Reactions: nctransplant
Many of those who are Clintonites refuse to acknowledge the untold improprieties committed by that family. Yet they're the first to point out Trump's shortcomings. The Clinton Foundation may end up being shut down. I certainly feel it should be.

Reactions: HeelFan58
Many of those who are Clintonites refuse to acknowledge the untold improprieties committed by that family. Yet they're the first to point out Trump's shortcomings. The Clinton Foundation may end up being shut down. I certainly feel it should be.
Ask Haiti

Reactions: HeelFan58
I'm all for charities, it's one of the things that America does more than any other country. But in order to receive tax exempt status, they are required to abide by certain constraints. The Clinton Foundation was devised to enrich the Clinton family first and foremost.

Here's the question- Can Hillary be pardoned for crimes for which she has not yet been charged?
I was wondering the same thing, 71. But the Clintons have always been teflon coated so I don't expect Hillary, Bill, or Chelsea to be charged with anything. I do hope they shut down that scam of a charity.

You have to wonder what the leaders in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Libya, etc..., who gave millions to the Clinton Foundation, are feeling today. The Clintons were peddling influence and now those leaders realize they're getting no return on their investment. Serves them right.

You have to wonder what the leaders in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Libya, etc..., who gave millions to the Clinton Foundation, are feeling today. The Clintons were peddling influence and now those leaders realize they're getting no return on their investment. Serves them right.
And just how dangerous of a game is that? The Clintons "sold" things they don't own, nor have the right to peddle, to other countries and regimes. What if they are pissed and want their investments back? At what length are they willing to go to try and recoup it?

Reactions: nctransplant
handcuff-hillary2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT