ADVERTISEMENT

“The boys” on amazon prime

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
great show! Just finished first season last night and it has an awesome twist in final episode. Its about super heroes going bad and a group of guys (the boys) trying To bring them to justice. It starts campy and corny and i nearly bailed but then u realize its just part of an episode depicting the corporate image of the supes marketed by the company that employs them and is not at all reflective of the show. Its violent, (very violent) and dark and funny and sexy. One of the better shows to come along in a while.

great show! Just finished first season last night and it has an awesome twist in final episode. Its about super heroes going bad and a group of guys (the boys) trying To bring them to justice. It starts campy and corny and i nearly bailed but then u realize its just part of an episode depicting the corporate image of the supes marketed by the company that employs them and is not at all reflective of the show. Its violent, (very violent) and dark and funny and sexy. One of the better shows to come along in a while.

My buddy has been busting my balls about watching it. He says it's really good. I think I might binge it this weekend.

It makes supereroes (supes) nearly believable. Great story lines that address a lot of the “what ifs” we always asked ourselves about supes growing up. (Yes invisible man cant resist hanging in the ladies room) I esp like how they’re all somewhat good and somewhat bad...just like we all are

Reactions: gteeitup
It makes supereroes (supes) nearly believable. Great story lines that address a lot of the “what ifs” we always asked ourselves about supes growing up. (Yes invisible man cant resist hanging in the ladies room) I esp like how they’re all somewhat good and somewhat bad...just like we all are

Or how they would be used by corporations. That's a very interesting part of the show.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT