ADVERTISEMENT

1 point or 50, vs the Wuff Wuffs doesn't matter !

DSouthr

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
I don't care how much we beat the wuff wuffs or the dukies, a win is a win and the other guys can go home losers!

Conference is tough this year, so any win by any margin works for me. Different guys are stepping up nightly, and that's what championship teams do!

Reactions: Archer2
It was ugly. We musta missed 25 layins, were only fouled on about 15 of those misses with no call.

Do wish refs would start calling the shove offs from guys looking for space to get a jumper (Cat Barber), and those low back shoves that illegally push a rebounder with excellent position down under the hoop and out of the play (Every wolpfacker EVER). Basketball is becoming a sad joke due to the loose play allowed in some areas and the extremely tight calls in others.

Jackson and Paige need to get back on their A games. Are either of them sick or injured? I hope Big Kennedy Meeks is ok, he was limping at the end of the game. Great game by Meeks, and he should have had about 10 more FT attempts.

No way last years team would have won this with Brice saddled with fouls all game and Paige AND Jackson not playing well. Congrats to this team for their TOUGHNESS in the face of adversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT