ADVERTISEMENT

10 Minutes - 7 Points - Total

And state is shooting under 20% fg (with a blistering 9% from deep). Don't wanna jinx anything but DAMN.

It’s not just shooting. This game has been a failure on nearly every level for the wolps.

For the whole game the wuffies score 24 whole points?

Complete and total embarrassment and in front of their own crowd...KARMA biatichas, now who is laughing!!! LOL

It was absolutely the refs fault, anybody could see that. That's their go to, right?

Did Stare have to shoot with their non-shooting hand blindfolded since the contest was at home. Or did the cheerleaders play, or was it the pep band or the popcorn vendors or the ticket takers. 24 points is a Embarrassment....

They will be loaded for bear come Tuesday. No way that they will NOT play a very good game against us in DES Center.

Damn, I would rather lose by 24 than only score 24 the whole game.But,we are talking about MOO U here.

early 90's corchiani and monroe lit us up in raleigh. i believe we were top 5 at the time.
state promptly dropped their next TEN games came to chapel hill and lit us up again.
we were the only team they could beat.
never underestimate the woofies.

I still really like Keatts, but too many of these clunkers and peeps will get antsy! How do you only score 10 in the second half after the shooting debacle of the first? Drive morons, drive!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT