ADVERTISEMENT

1040 PM?!? SIAP

These game times are past ridiculous! We should be rewarded with the earlier game being the #1 seed. SMDH!!!

yeah, in our bracket ND/Wisc could go into overtime and we wouldn't start until my tee time Saturday morning! :eek:

This is ridiculous for the kids sake, starting at 10 pm!

enhanced-3420-1425776342-7.jpg

But where is dook playing? Local tip time?

We are on the east coast. This is ridiculous for the kids sake, starting at 10 pm!
Yes that's true that Dook is playing on the west coast but the other regions are the same.
Kansas plays in Louisville with a 9:40 tip time Thursday night
Syracuse plays Friday night in Chicago with a 8:40 central time tip.
They're all fairly similar. I just don't remember games starting this late in years past.
Truth be told.... I'd rather have a late night tip time than no tip time. 4 more wins !!!!!

As far as I can remember the sweet 16 has had tip times of 7:15 and 9:45 in all 4 regions...Just back then they only showed 1 game at each time slot instead of every game being on its own channel

It's all about the ratings folks. Having the west coast people able to watch the games is big for ratings...
This + they know that all the East Coast UNC and IU fans will stay up and watch regardless of how late it is. They've got us by the balls on this stuff. Ugggggh!

It sucks for both teams but that's the price you pay when your an amateur athlete in a for profit corporate tourney. I've got a DVR and don't mind skipping commercials one bit.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Well it actually works for me. First day of my vacation. Will be in disney. Will have drove from NC that day. Will be stretched out on the bed watching them play as I wind down.

Well it actually works for me. First day of my vacation. Will be in disney. Will have drove from NC that day. Will be stretched out on the bed watching them play as I wind down.

Haha I wish i could watch this game to "wind down"! Will be moving into my new house that day. The cable guy and i will not be friends if it doesn't get hooked up...But then I will be jacked up till like 1 AM and awaken by my six month old daughter somewhere around 6 :/

I'll be at Disney as well... Will have spent the day at Epcot then somewhere to watch game... Small world

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT