ADVERTISEMENT

13-1.... SURPRISE!! who got the 13... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Last night at HIS Clemson took 70 shots and got 1.. . ONE Ft attempt The Vader guys got 13 and made 11 to win by 2. This is example # 1,786 of the massive disparity that the cult followers always claim does NOT exist. 40 years of watching the zebras bail that collection of hackers, grabbers and all-around thuggery continues to be NAUSEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it is just style of play!!!???

ratty's hypnosis of the entire reffing world will end soon and puke will have to totally revamp their defensive schemes! I cannot wait to see a hand check or moving screen called on the pukies!

And against UT, Carolina shot 22 free throws to UT's 5. The difference? Clemson wasn't able to overcome that disparity, UT was.

And against UT, Carolina shot 22 free throws to UT's 5. The difference? Clemson wasn't able to overcome that disparity, UT was.

The difference? That was an isolated occurrence with UNC. At Hansbrough Indoor, it’s an every game occurrence.

Since the turn of the century, I’ll give you $5 for every FT the blew devils opponents have shot in that building, you give me $1 for every FT dook has shot, & I’m walking away a big winner.

I'm sure it is just style of play!!!???

ratty's hypnosis of the entire reffing world will end soon and puke will have to totally revamp their defensive schemes! I cannot wait to see a hand check or moving screen called on the pukies!
You really think it's going to change with him retiring, at least while he's still alive/animated? I hope you're right - i guess it can't get worse.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Last night at HIS Clemson took 70 shots and got 1.. . ONE Ft attempt The Vader guys got 13 and made 11 to win by 2. This is example # 1,786 of the massive disparity that the cult followers always claim does NOT exist. 40 years of watching the zebras bail that collection of hackers, grabbers and all-around thuggery continues to be NAUSEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would have loved for some of those uncontested drives and open jump shots to have been contested and even some fouls to have happened to make many of those made baskets/points having had to come from the free throw line...the did kill us on the offensive glass 14 to 3.....they did take 26 3's and fouls called were 13-10

You really think it's going to change with him retiring, at least while he's still alive/animated? I hope you're right - i guess it can't get worse.
Yeah, the marginal calls that always go to duke will change once K is gone. Telling you now, when K is gone duke fans will quickly realize that their advantage they had with K on the bench has vanished. All the sudden they will have to play straight up, refs will not bow to Scheyer like they have been for K.

Since he is undead, retirement might not affect his powers! Hopefully some of his ref cronies will take the hint and retire too! I'm expecting Face to get at least 2 techs early in his first year simply due to refs not appreciating the gas face!

I was watching that game with some enthusiasm as Clemson was playing them close. Then in the second half a Clemson player tried to go up under the basket and got very noticeably fouled by two different dook players which unquestionably caused him to not make the basket; no whistle. Dook got the ball and came down and their man made a move in the lane and there was light contact with a Clemson player that shouldn't have drawn a whistle at all but probably should have gone against dook if a foul had to be called...and of course there was a whistle, against Clemson.

I quit watching. I just don't have the stomach for it anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT