ADVERTISEMENT

15 Reasons to STILL Hate Dook

I think K gets very little credit for the Olympics, nobody is talking about how he coached them to another gold medal. They played for a gold medal and he helped them with many MANY hours of dedication.

His hair looks fine to me, obviously he dyes it but that's his preference.

He is undoubtedly the greatest of all-time and my tarheel friends all agree.

He turned down the Lakers.

He is our Dean Smith and without him we'd probably have 0 titles.

As seen here "K"ay is a whining, intimidating, teacher of slight-of-hand and other such things who gets many victories using his patented patterns. Contrary to Dean E. Smith and all that he believed and stood for (imo), "K" ay does not seem to care how he gains a win. How does most of America feel about "K"ay? Well, I do not have the latest poll handy but I do know that about 95% of the crowd on Monday night did not have any shade of Dook blue on their bodies when scanning the crowd. Also, I just failed to hear or see very many there pulling for Dook. The truth seen here is that most of the free world knows the whole story by now (jmho). John Wooden was ten times the Coach that "K"ay will ever be, in my view. Dean Smith taught his players to win with honor and integrity. No matter how many more titles "K"ay attains, he will not ever be the Coach that Dean Smith was, in any event. The Duke myth is just that to me...

Originally posted by ChapelHeeled:

As seen here "K"ay is a whining, intimidating, teacher of slight-of-hand and other such things who gets many victories using his patented patterns. Contrary to Dean E. Smith and all that he believed and stood for (imo), "K" ay does not seem to care how he gains a win. How does most of America feel about "K"ay? Well, I do not have the latest poll handy but I do know that about 95% of the crowd on Monday night did not have any shade of Dook blue on their bodies when scanning the crowd. Also, I just failed to hear or see very many there pulling for Dook. The truth seen here is that most of the free world knows the whole story by now (jmho). John Wooden was ten times the Coach that "K"ay will ever be, in my view. Dean Smith taught his players to win with honor and integrity. No matter how many more titles "K"ay attains, he will not ever be the Coach that Dean Smith was, in any event. The Duke myth is just that to me...
K loves his players and loves Duke. I'd do anything that's not against the RULES to win.

He's also very big on academics which I respect.

Originally posted by ChapelHeeled:

4 different schools were represented at the FF. Naturally all of those schools are going to pull against Duke. The Mercer game last year might as well been a road game. It has and always will be like this.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

I don't need 15 , the 1 still works for me.
Post of the day =)
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT