ADVERTISEMENT

1st UNC Game, Need Tickets for NC State Game 1/8/19

Oct 1, 2017
Hello fellow Tar Heels! I'm a long time lurker here (since early 2000's) and this is my first post. I know...why haven't I posted until now? Well, I can't really answer that but I guess now is a better time than any.

I'm in town for 3 days for work from Florida (originally from Ohio) and I'm looking to get some tickets for the NC State game today (1/8/19). This will be my first Tar Heels game and my wife's first college basketball game ever, so I am really excited to finally get to see the Heels play! With that being said, I'm trying to figure out where to buy tickets for the game. Should I buy from something reputable like StubHub, go to Craigslist, or buy from a Scalper? Also, does anyone here have 2 tickets for sale? I obviously don't know where I should buy tickets from and I'd like to be as close to court side as possible without breaking the bank. I'm also concerned with making sure I get real tickets and don't get scammed. I'd appreciate any help/direction in the matter that you guys can provide. Either way, I am going to visit the basketball museum tomorrow as well and am looking forward to finally being able to take in all the Carolina glory that I can while I am here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT