ADVERTISEMENT

2:45 Thursday...

MSUx2 game precedes.
Let’s go sparty. I know we need to win first game first. I think we’ll come out , pretty pissed off - and smack them down pretty hard.

I fear the bulldogs a lot more than the Spartans in about every way you could measure.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
My wife and I randomly ran into Ingrams parents in a restaurant next to the arena. They said the team was furious with itself and Harrison was especially pissed. I think this was a wake up call and I loved that Hubs left the players in so they could feel it!
Yeah, as if being left in at the end of the game losing to another mediocre team will carry a lot of weight.

If I was Harrison I would be pissed too. The ACC should have charged him admission based on his performance.

My wife and I randomly ran into Ingrams parents in a restaurant next to the arena. They said the team was furious with itself and Harrison was especially pissed. I think this was a wake up call and I loved that Hubs left the players in so they could feel it!
This is so cool and I think what we all hoped for. In the end maybe a wake up call that is a good thing.

I think this is a smart mature team. They get that especially after the first round game…forget about a half…. You sleepwalk or mail it in for 3-5 game minutes out of the whole game and your season (and colllege career) is OVER. Period. No next game to make amends.

Last edited:
Ingram's parents and older brother are extremely nice and grounded people. They are incredible at raising kids apparently. Older brother graduated college and has an excellent career, sister got admitted to Puke and plays volleyball and obviously Harrison got into Standford and is now an integral part of the UNC Family! They did ask us not to spread the word in the bar who they were, and we complied. They confirmed that Hubs is exactly what you see in public. They said he really considers the players as part of his family, and they absolutely love him! I did want to ask them what they thought of Bacot calling him Harry, lol. I also resisted asking about "Harry's" future plans, but it was hard!

Yah they’ve done the story on HI’s sister at Dook a few times, what colors she wears when etc. they all seem smart and good people. Harrison seems funny as heck and super smart on the court and his interviews I think.

Ingram's parents and older brother are extremely nice and grounded people. They are incredible at raising kids apparently. Older brother graduated college and has an excellent career, sister got admitted to Puke and plays volleyball and obviously Harrison got into Standford and is now an integral part of the UNC Family! They did ask us not to spread the word in the bar who they were, and we complied. They confirmed that Hubs is exactly what you see in public. They said he really considers the players as part of his family, and they absolutely love him! I did want to ask them what they thought of Bacot calling him Harry, lol. I also resisted asking about "Harry's" future plans, but it was hard!
I met his Brother in the concessions line in the Bahamas at the Battle for Atlantis and talked to him a good bit! Super cool dude..he even bought my drink and food for me and my dad!

Kind of weird the 8/9 game is played first. As the 1 seed you'd think we would play first, giving us the extra 2-3 hours of rest between games.

Reactions: Heelicious
Kind of weird the 8/9 game is played first. As the 1 seed you'd think we would play first, giving us the extra 2-3 hours of rest between games.
Agreed. I assume it has something to do with when a few more people might be available to watch. So much of the scheduling is about TV ($ is always the answer) and is why sometimes it seemed our tipoffs would be after 9 PM Eastern. I personally don't mind it being a little later...it seems we're never very good in games that start around noon central or earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT