ADVERTISEMENT

2 Former Heels Sign with Knicks

Hate that they're in that dumpster fire, but there will be PLENTY of playing time to be had for the Knicks this upcoming season. Just hope they get a fair shake as Knox and Barrett will be the focus of their offense.

Hate that they're in that dumpster fire, but there will be PLENTY of playing time to be had for the Knicks this upcoming season. Just hope they get a fair shake as Knox and Barrett will be the focus of their offense.

Always room for good defense and 3 point shooting. Lakers should have gotten them. If Lakers miss on Leonard they will wish they had.

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually think not signing Durant and Irving could be a good thing. Irving is always hurt and seems like a bad locker room guy. Durant pre-injury would have been a home run. But I've heard a lot of people say he may not get back to being the same player once he recovers.

Reactions: alabamaheel
There is a rumor that Danny will play for whatever team Kawhi chooses.

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually think not signing Durant and Irving could be a good thing. Irving is always hurt and seems like a bad locker room guy. Durant pre-injury would have been a home run. But I've heard a lot of people say he may not get back to being the same player once he recovers.

I wouldn't take either guy. Irving is a head case. He's uncoachable, arrogant and a malcontent. Durant is just plain soft. I don't know how he's going to make it in NY with the spotlight being as bright as it is. He should have never left OKC. They'd be in prime position to take over the West this season if they hadn't done it by now.

I wouldn't take either guy. Irving is a head case. He's uncoachable, arrogant and a malcontent. Durant is just plain soft. I don't know how he's going to make it in NY with the spotlight being as bright as it is. He should have never left OKC. They'd be in prime position to take over the West this season if they hadn't done it by now.

Where did he go to college? I forget.

I thought so but hes gone to the Jazz

edit lol announcer on tv said Danny Green to the Jazz. It's Jeff not Danny
Thats why you do your own research. Sorry

LOL. Yeah, I saw a headline saying Green to Jazz and I assumed it was Danny. I clicked on the article and saw it was Jeff.

LOL. Yeah, I saw a headline saying Green to Jazz and I assumed it was Danny. I clicked on the article and saw it was Jeff.
I was watching summer league and the announcer said Danny Green. I was actual happy because the Jazz would have been, and are already stacked. Oh well.

I hate seeing knicks fans reactions. Lets just say they’re less than enthused. Hope the boys prove em wrong.

Can totally understand the Knicks fans reactions. They were expecting superstar names, in fact were promised it by the owner, to change the course of that floundering franchise. But that isn't what they got. Glad to see both former Tar Heels doing well, but neither is a franchise difference maker. If I were a Knick fan I'd be angry also.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT