ADVERTISEMENT

20% Tax on All goods From Mexico

Of course we are. The people who truly are in favor of this wall do not have the balls to suggest they group together and spot the funding of it themselves.

I suppose knowing what percentage of my tax money will be paid towards it would help me accept it easier. If it's equal to the amount we pay to help the ones on food stamps then I'll hush about it.

I suppose knowing what percentage of my tax money will be paid towards it would help me accept it easier. If it's equal to the amount we pay to help the ones on food stamps then I'll hush about it.

Looks to be none of your tax money, other than 20% of what you purchase from Mexico.

So depending on how much avocados and cocaine you buy, that would determine your burden.

Looks to be none of your tax money, other than 20% of what you purchase from Mexico.

So depending on how much avocados and cocaine you buy, that would determine your burden.
Do you think they will take that 20% without charging 20% on what comes into Mexico? That means America will be losing jobs. The very thing Trumps supposed to be creating. Nothing good comes from a wall, nothing.

Do you think they will take that 20% without charging 20% on what comes into Mexico? That means America will be losing jobs. The very thing Trumps supposed to be creating.

I'm not sure. I'd assume that our products are more vital to Mexico than theirs are to us - if we wanted to push that until one of the two of us caved. Regardless, I don't see how jobs would be lost as a result.

Nothing good comes from a wall, nothing.

I mean, preventing people from entering the country illegally is something good that comes from a wall. But I agree with you - that it might not be worth the money and hassle to get it put up. Which is why I'm in favor of snipers shooting everything that moves that crosses the border illegally. Could we agree on that as a cheaper more effective solution?

Do you think they will take that 20% without charging 20% on what comes into Mexico? That means America will be losing jobs. The very thing Trumps supposed to be creating. Nothing good comes from a wall, nothing.

Mexico already charges taxes on imported goods. Another way we've been getting screwed

Reactions: UNC71-00
I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I stepped foot in a Wal-Mart. Probably when I was at school at UNC. But I'd imagine if Wal-Mart had to raise prices on half their stuff, that'd be good for you, right?
I have no problem with WalMart raising prices but how about the people who voted him in?

We eat a lot of avocados. They are awesome on burgers along with bacon (and Miracle Whip of course).

Reactions: GACMAN
If had known taking a $100 from your dumb ass would make you this sour and pathetic I would have spared you the shame of having to show yourself.

I like Dos Equis amber if it is draft. Besides that I'm with you. Corona is skunky. Tecate and Modelo are bad. Those are all I've tried.

Reactions: UNC71-00
The link chick poasted was a list of goods that Mexico buys from other countries. (Imports to Mexico)

The things that allegedly will be taxed 20% would be goods produced in Mexico that are bought by the USA. (Imports to the USA, specifically from Mexico).

Therefore, the list is useless for this conversation.
even cocaine?

Does that mean we'll have to pay more to go here?

pmPopmUGj

OP is dead wrong as usual. We are building 5 natural gas pipelines to Mexico and most of their energy source will be coming from the US. They will pay surtax for this to pay for wall and will have no choice. The Trump admin will not tell them or us this now because that would be stupid. Mexico is paying for this wall. end of story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT