ADVERTISEMENT

2017 is the year of no likes

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not liking poasts anymore. I may quote you and tell you I like your poast, but I'm not liking it. Trying to start a new trend.

Your poast is pretty funny, but I could also see how some might find it not funny. I mean, I don't know, I guess I don't really have an opinion either way, but it was definitely funny.

That was sort of like cory, but not really. I mean, I can see how one would think your poast was mocking him but I could also see how someone would find it stupid. It doesn't bother me though. I'm either going to like or not. Other people's feelings aren't going to matter to me.

Your poast is pretty funny, but I could also see how some might find it not funny. I mean, I don't know, I guess I don't really have an opinion either way, but it was definitely funny.

That was sort of like cory, but not really. I mean, I can see how one would think your poast was mocking him but I could also see how someone would find it stupid. It doesn't bother me though. I'm either going to like or not. Other people's feelings aren't going to matter to me.
Has anyone's feelings ever mattered to you? lol j/k

Has anyone's feelings ever mattered to you? lol j/k

6016348+_7b9fb12ac42423bf8650026d4499f43d.png

Reactions: nctransplant
Likes were specifically implemented so you don't have to quote a poast to tell the author you liked it.

What's up with you trying to gum up the boards today?

I'm making some changes in 2017. No likes, gumming up the boards and being really serious all the time are just some of the changes. I'll let you know of the others when I think them up.

He's just salty 'cause he never managed to pass you on the Likes Leaderboard.

Likes are so last year, dude.

And for the record, I was never shooting for the top spot. I knew I couldn't pass RH. He kept an eye on it and the few times I did get within a hundred or so, he'd take a few days off work and poast incessantly to build his lead. Being in the top 5 was fine with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT